4 days left
We are currently looking for Manufacturing Operators to join a team in a computer servers and data-rack manufacturing company in Ballycoolin, Dublin 15. Our client is a global provider of electronics manufacturing services and solutions.
The business itself employs over 180,000 people, across 100 varying sites around the world. The Dublin 15 site opened in September 2018, starting with just over 20 employees on-site, which has now grown to over 250. They have since expanded immensely, with a new building and production lines.
- This is an initial 3 month contract with the possibility of permanency.
- Hours of operation are between 8.00am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
- €10.50 an hour - revised to increase after the 3 months if made permanent.
- Start date: 5th April 2021 (Online induction taking place on 2nd April).
- Full training is provided
- 22 days annual leave
- Room for progression in an expanding global business
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- De-assembling of electronic components.
- Checking the quality of products
- Testing products
- Other ad hoc duties
- Be team orientated and personable
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be hard working and able to thrive under pressure
- Excellent timekeeping is crucial
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Eligibility to work in Ireland full-time
For more information about this role pleace contact Larissa Delsin on 01-6455220 or email email@example.com
Apply for Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly