Knowledge Consultant for Digital Learning Support
Knowledge Consultant for Digital Learning Support
hosted by Manpower
ManpowerGroup Ireland have an exciting new opportunity with our client SAP! This is a 6-month contract role employed with ManpowerGroup. Please read below for more information on SAP company and role responsibilities.
SAP's vision is to help the world run better and improve people's lives.
As the cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries run better.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. You'll work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you'll be able to get more out of your career. It's no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognised as a global top employer.
Now it's your turn to take the next step and help make the world Run Simple.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Knowledge Transfer & Enablement (KT&E) organisation within SAP Knowledge & Education is responsible to drive enablement for SAP products and innovations, cloud transformation, and expansion of SAP's ecosystem at a new scale. Key objectives are:
- deliver simple, consistent and cloud-ready learning for SAP products and innovations to our customers, partners, employees and the eco-system
- enable a new scale of learning through SAP Learning Hub and openSAP
- increase speed and efficiency of content delivery
The Digital Learning Operations & Support team within KT&E is responsible for operating all learning platforms and solutions with a consistent and aligned technical architecture. Focus is the technical operations of the SAP Training & Certification shop on training.sap.com and the delivery of SAP Learning Hub as a cloud offering to our customers. We are responsible for over 600,000 users and solve their technical issues 24x5 around the globe. We deliver fast resolutions to our customers' technical incidents while ensuring the highest customer service. The reliability of the learning platform is paramount to our customers and users who are learning to use and implement SAP's software on SAP Learning Hub.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a Support Consultant for the Training & Certification shop and SAP Learning Hub you will work in a multi-national and globally distributed team and you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Solve technical issues for customers on the Training & Certification Shop and SAP Learning Hub landscapes
- Communicate clearly, professionally and proactively with customers via e-mail and ticketing channels
- Manage customer escalations
- Collaborate with fellow support colleagues and other internal organisations globally to provide superior customer service
- Take ownership of technical issues and driving to resolution
- Continuously improve support processes to increase efficiency
- Drive and manage projects with other support colleagues
- Create root cause analysis of reported incidents for our stakeholders
- Run reports on learning usage triggered through customer service requests
- Deliver on-demand reports to our customers based on their individual needs
- Provide qualitative feedback to product management teams for improvements to platforms, tools & processes
- Ensure GDPR compliance for global operations processes
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Holds a degree in business administration with technology focus, computer science, information technology or software engineering
- Excellent customer communication and experience in managing customers
- Excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for working in a team, especially with virtual teams
- Experience in managing escalations both with business stakeholders and customers, supporting cases in a timely fashion
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a willingness to investigate issues and resolve customer cases within a specified time frame
- Excellent written and comprehension skills in creating Knowledge Base Articles and root cause analysis reports for our internal teams
- Extensive working knowledge of SuccessFactors Platform, SuccessFactors Learning and SAP Jam
- Very good communication and presentation skills to collaborate with executive business stakeholders
- Fluent in English, both spoken and in writing
- Professional user of MS Office (Power Point, Outlook, XLS, Skype / Zoom / MS Teams)
- Proven experience in leading projects with a global team to drive improvements in system and processes between teams
- Good understanding of learning management systems, e-learning or digital learning concepts
- Proven skills in customer communication, incident resolution and escalation management
- Demonstrated success in providing accurate reporting services
- Experience in contributing to projects
- Experience in working with global and virtual teams
- Basic knowledge of SAP Analytics Cloud
- Working knowledge of SAP IAS identity management platform
- Knowledge on the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- 2 - 3 years' experience in a technical support role
- Professional experience in customer engagement
- Experience in escalation management
WHAT YOU GET FROM US @ ManpowerGroup
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing. We are proud to have received several global awards and achievements, including being named to Ethisphere's "World's Most Ethical Companies" list for eleven consecutive years - more than any organisation in the industry.
We offer our employees a range of great benefits, online training courses, as well as professional advice and support to get you settled into your new role at SAP, with continued support throughout your tenure with us.
If you are interested in working with ManpowerGroup onsite at SAP, please apply!