Sales Manager - Recruitment
Sales Manager - Recruitment (Ireland)
ManpowerGroup has almost 50 years' experience in Ireland and has developed a reputation as the market leader in providing innovative workforce solutions across a range of sectors. We have an immediate opportunity for a Senior Sales Manager to help realise our ambitious growth plans.
Reporting to our Solutions Director, you will be responsible for driving growth within the organisation through a combination of new log acquisition and identifying opportunities within existing accounts to upsell and deliver across our various brand and service lines. You will work across our core brands including Manpower (www.manpower.ie), Experis (www.experis.ie) and Right management (www.rightmanagement.ie)
The role demands an energetic, articulate, emotionally intelligent, astute and commercial sales manager to drive through best practice across our EMEA region. This is a hugely exciting time to join our growing team in Ireland as we look to further grow our industry presence and expand our brands into new areas.
- Plan, identify, prospect, qualify and close new enterprise business opportunities, typically worth >€50k GP
- Generating new business leads through a range of techniques, managing the sales process through full closure and working through to close with our implementation and operations teams as appropriate
- Working with leadership team to develop compelling go to market campaigns aligned to high growth market sectors, including IT, Financial Services, Life Sciences and Engineering / Manufacturing
- Partner with international sales team to leverage our global networks to grow market share in Ireland
- Deliver impactful, creative, and relevant proposals and presentations during the sales process
- Regular reporting on strategic sales opportunities and pipeline to senior management
- Keeping up to speed with the ever-evolving workforce management solutions arena, reviewing trends and best practice developments, whilst actively influencing the development of our services portfolio in line with market expectations
- Extensive experience in solution selling
- Knowledge and understanding of strategic workforce solutions (RPO, MSP, TTM)
- Able to rapidly establish strong relationships and networks underpinned by the ability to clearly articulate complex situations in a consultative and open manner
- Previous workforce solutions experience in the recruitment industry desired but not essential
- A dynamic, innovative, collaborative and engaging style
- A entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to drive your own success with a genuine, business development mindset
In return for your hard work, we will offer you all the benefits you would expect from working with a global recruitment leader including Healthcare, Pension, Training & Development, leading commission scheme, competitive remuneration, and more.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply directly. We are looking forward to hearing from you!