Logistics Coordinator Contract
Immediate Start for Logistics Department
- Generate documentation related with international activities; invoices, packing list, etc and consolidate with the rest of the documents issued by other departments in order to coordinate the shipments to the final destination.
- Support the legal formalities, compliance and reporting related with international activities in/out Dublin; Intrastat, Tariff classification etc.
- Support in providing instructions to customs agents to customs clear shipments inbound/outbound.
- Transportation coordination with freight forwarders approved according with regulatory and business requirements, following the transport companies, routes and timelines validated.
- Support in stock monitoring, review and management forecasting shipment bookings with freight forwarders and coordinating with customer service to schedule and optimise shipments.
- Support in quality affairs, monitoring, review and closing out of outstanding requirements with regard GDP compliance, deviations and other quality matters.
- Support in monitoring, review and transport requirements, setting up new routes, carrying out risk assessments, validating routes and maintaining shared files with regard transport information and requirements.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in International Trade, Logistics OR Supply Chain
- Preferably a Bachelor's Degree,
- CGxP environment knowledge
- Good people skills and an effective communicator.
- Import/Export procedure knowledge for International trade e.g. have an understanding of Incoterms, product classification (Taric codes) etc.
- Must be proactive, results oriented, and have strong attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet targeted deadlines.
- Computer literacy with proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of cold chain transport
- Experience working with temperature controlled products & temp data loggers an advantage.