Chief Financial Officer
My client is based in Leinster, they are currently looking for a Chief Financial Officer to join their company. This is a full time, permanent position.
Hours: Mon - Fri, 8.30am - 5.00pm
Salary: €65K depending on experience
Location: Leinster / Midlands
Reports to: CEO
CFO Job Overview:
- Strong experience on producing monthly Management accounts in a timely and accurate way.
- Oversee the finance, accounting, payroll and administration functions for the company and manage a team of 4 in the accounting department.
- Lead and monitor the development and implementation of financial, strategic development and risk management policies, processes and plans.
- Assist and provide advice on improving the company's financial performance such as identifying measures, increasing revenues and reducing costs.
- Oversee all administration aspects of the operations including collaboration on office set up and administration.
- Oversee and manage timely and accurate invoicing, collection and payment processes.
- Develop monthly reporting tools to monitor performance, and forecast tools to track commercial outcomes.
- Implement, develop and manage a complete, lean and efficient accounting function, including ensuring all systems and controls are in place.
- Progress the implementation of current software/packages to achieve a strong PO and HR system.
- Work with the Managing Director, Commercial Director and others to directly produce the development of annual business models, and determine annual financial objectives regarding revenues, cash flows, and ROI measures. Assist with the feasibility of how projects may impact finances.
- Provide management with timely, relevant, transparent, overall financial information and financial perspective in relation to the overall strategic direction of the business.
- Advise on financial implications such as complicated cash flow projections, identification and management of risks in relation to key business plans.
- Oversee fund appropriation with the Commercial Director and establish the appropriate systems and processes.
- 5 years plus working in a similar position with team management experience.
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA or equivalent experience.
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel (experience with SAGE 50 or similar package is desirable).
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter capable of working on their own initiative.
- Be very organised and thorough with desire for continuous improvement.
- A background in construction, contracting, or manufacturing would be an advantage.
- Have own car to travel to and from work. Work from home is not available for this senior role.
If you are interested in this Chief Financial Officer's role please contact John Finn directly at ManpowerGroup Ireland for more information and for a confidential call: 01 645 5222, Mobile: 087 621 4254 (Outside normal business hours). firstname.lastname@example.org
CFO. Chief Financial Officer. CIMA/ACA/ACCA. Accountant. Senior Accountant. Financial Accountant. Financial Controller.