Senior Specialist & Analyst - VLC
ManpowerGroup Ireland have an exciting new opportunity with our client SAP! This is a 12-month contract role employed with ManpowerGroup. Please read below for more information on SAP company and role responsibilities.SAP Sales Learning - ENVIRONMENT
The Learning2Go organization within SAP Sales Learning owns and drives training, enablement and competency development programs in virtual and digital approaches, such as virtual live classroom trainings, massive open online courses, online simulations and micro-learning. Key elements are definition, alignment, and execution of a high-quality and high-impact enablement portfolio, jointly with global and regional stakeholders. This is an innovative organization that also serves as central point of contact and thought leaders for all aspects of digital and virtual training and enablement for the organization.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The Virtual Live Course Program within Learning2Go is offered to all SAP employees and includes a wide range of professional skills and sales skills topics, that are being trained / delivered in highly interactive 60- to 90-minute virtual live instructor-led trainings. This normally includes between 1,000 and 1,500 courses per year teaching up to 30,000 colleagues per year.
The Senior Specialist & Analyst - Virtual Live Classroom Training is responsible for ensuring that the Learning2Go Virtual Live Course (VLC) execution plan and schedule meets the requirements of the SAP Global employee target audience, business needs and team KPIs.
This includes comprehensive planning activities with all stakeholders for a broad global portfolio of 50+ different virtual courses, as well as planning, alignment, and empowerment of a community of company-internal voluntary facilitators. Another key element is the ongoing course portfolio maintenance and updates, with special focus on measurement and tracking through behaviour surveys.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
Course Planning and Scheduling:
- Determine planning and course scheduling needs on a quarterly basis in collaboration with team and stakeholders.Act as a single point of contact to oversee and co-ordinate VLC planning and scheduling activities and establish strong working relationships with key stakeholders.Monitor progress to ensure scheduling milestones are on-track and act to address delays.Review current scheduling processes and identify opportunities to enhance effectiveness and efficiency based on innovation and simplification.Engage closely with a Managed Services organisation regarding execution of the scheduling plan in the LMS and provide training and guidance to new schedulers.
Company-internal Facilitator Community:
- Engage with the community of internal facilitators for exchange and continuous peer learning.Identify new voluntary facilitators and support onboarding and certification.
Course portfolio development:
- Support the overall portfolio development of Virtual Live Courses with quality checks, course updates and enhancements.Establish and execute consistent tracking of courses based on standardized behaviour surveys.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree in Commerce / Business / Education / Psychology or comparable experienceAbility to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment.Highly motivated, practical approach to challenges and result orientedStrong team player who can work collaboratively with colleagues on all levels of the organization especially in virtual and international teamsHighly organized and quality-oriented with attention to details while keeping a good overviewExcellent skills to influence and lead without authority in order to guide stakeholders involvedAbility to multi-task and work under pressure and towards tight deadlinesExcellent communication, presentation, and networking skillsCritical thinker with well-developed analytical and problem-solving skillsPositive attitude coupled with resilience and tenacity.Advanced skills in MS Excel - proficient in the use of pivot tables, formulas, vlookup etc.Self-starter that requires minimal oversightFluent in English, both written and verbal
- Interest in people development, education, learning, enablement and training
Analytical background with experience in coordinating / planning complex activities and projects.Initiated, designed and delivered business process improvements.
Experience creating and maintaining relevant and insightful reports using Excel and/or other analytic tools.Experience or proven ability to work in a multi-cultural, virtual environment and team setupExperience or proven ability to effectively work with different stakeholders in virtual environment and build strong relationships
In addition, the following would be a plus:
- Learning / Training / People Development background and experience
- Experience in Learning / Training execution operations
- Exposure to work effectively with cross-functional global teams and a Shared Services organization
WHAT YOU GET FROM US @ ManpowerGroup
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing. We are proud to have received several global awards and achievements, including being named to Ethisphere's "World's Most Ethical Companies" list for eleven consecutive years - more than any organization in the industry.
We offer our employees a range of great benefits, online training courses, as well as professional advice and support to get you settled into your new role at SAP, with continued support throughout your tenure with us.
If you are interested in working with ManpowerGroup onsite at SAP, please apply!
Apply for Senior Specialist & Analyst - VLC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly