Accounts and People Lead
Accounts and People Manager
ManpowerGroup is the world's leading workforce expert, connecting more than 600,000 people to work every day and helping more than 400,000 clients worldwide. With nearly 3,500 offices in 80 countries worldwide, ManpowerGroup offers the full spectrum of workforce solutions needed to address the complex recruitment challenges that exist today.
This exciting opportunity presents itself for the right candidate to become a team leader within the HR and Recruitment team in our Enterprise division with some responsibility for key enterprise clients. This role has responsibility for client relationships and the teams providing the Recruiting and HR Management services to our workers based on our client's site(s).
A varied and challenging role this will involve:
- Client Management - as the Account Manager, working with our Enterprise clients, the successful candidate will provide all management information and reporting on agreed aspects of account performance, build excellent relationships with client contacts and manage client expectations. This role acts as first point of escalation for all day to day operational and recruitment issues. Regular reporting to the client at operations meetings, monthly reviews and quarterly business reviews and presenting at same is required.
- Team Management - leading & developing a HR and Recruitment team with responsibility for operational management of the account(s) and recruitment of open vacancies. The successful candidate will have previously managed a multi-disciplined team of 3 - 4 people. (this includes one-to-ones, disciplinary and grievance meetings, management of holidays and absenteeism, escalations of the disciplinaries and grievances. The successful candidate will also have responsibility for the personal development of the team members.
- Account Development - this role requires someone who will work on further developing the account(s), winning new business, and actively engaging with new points of contact across both the client and internal organisation(s).
- Driving customer satisfaction - through meeting and exceeding SLAs & KPIs along with innovative thinking around cost saving, reduction of attrition, absenteeism and lateness, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction while carefully managing demanding client expectations.
- Accountability for Account Budget - working with the Senior Operations Manager to devise annual Budget and periodic Forecasts, mainly consisting of headcount volumes and staff requirements. Monthly review of variances
- Strong knowledge of HR practices and procedures
- 3+ years of HR Operations experience including implementation of HR best practices and procedures
- Strong recruitment experience
- 1 - 2 years management/team lead experience
- Proven people and project leadership skills essential
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent relationship and account management skills
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Comprehensive training
- Opportunity to work with the most recognisable worldwide brands
- Working from home
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply directly!