Systems Transformation Project Manager
A really exciting opportunity for an experienced transformation project manager with a household name FMCG brand.
This role will involve overseeing the modernization of systems and practices within the companies Irish hub as well as their wider UK&I group.
- Work closely with the MD, Irish Leadership Team and UKI iOps teams to scope, pace-set, and deliver data and systems changes across the board
- Bridge the gap between UKI and Ireland technical teams
- Develop a recommendation for which data and systems will deliver the greatest value to the Ireland business, and a plan to make it happen
- Identify key decisions on scope, timelines and budget, and get them made via the appropriate stakeholder engagement (for both underlying data and for systems)
- Set and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for all team members
- Be prepared to get stuck in and develop solutions; this is business critical and you will be the central knowledge point
- Develop strong relationships and influencing ability with all key stakeholders; you'll need to be determined without being abrasive and ensure that issues are treated with priority across the business
- Manage all transformation issues and risks, working with key stakeholders to ensure fast escalation and resolution
- Report and track overall programme progress
- Promote and manage cultural change within the organisation - you'll be the primary advocate for affecting change within the organisation
- Efficient and effective. Be less interested in charts and reporting, and more into getting things done
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. You'll have to leverage resources and influences from other geographies to progress Irelands transformation. Also, getting the teams to adopt new systems and processes will be critical
- Proven ability to lead and manage change programmes
- Understanding of what it is like to work in Sales in an FMCG environment would be ideal
- Clear communication skills. Simple, unambiguous and concise written and verbal communication.
- Highly organised
- Experience of project managing systems implementations
- Nice to have: Experience of iOps programme
- Major Plus: Agile certified - ideally Scrum Master certification