£23,000 pro rata
6 Months Temporary, Full timeWe have an immediate temporary position for a Order Processor to join our client who is a leading global paints and coating company. As an Order Processor you will play a key role within supply chain ensuring accurate and timely delivery of products to customers.The Order Processor will need to do:
- Accurately process purchase orders in accordance with the company's Terms and Conditions of Trade.
- Notify/organise the raw material's deliveries with the warehouse, and transport of all suppliers product and delivery requirements to ensure an efficient delivery in line with Site expectation and time frames
- Dealing courteously and efficiently with potential and existing suppliers enquiries and other request for information ensuring that all procedures are followed to give the Plant the required response on time.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure investigations are undertaken and completed.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork is duly completed.
- Undertake other general duties within the role of administrator to ensure the efficient running of the business.
- SAP / ERP system Knowledge.
- IT Literate
- Strong Communication Skills
- Able to work alone or contribute to teams, as required.
- Customer focus and managing customers
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8am - 4pm, Friday 8am - 3pm