Salary: Up to £36K DOE.
Start Date: ASAP.
Hours: Shifts of 6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm, this will be discussed further at interview as to how many days on and off (at present it is 4 on and 4 off)
Annual Leave: 25 days plus bank holidays.
Benefits: Pension, life Insurance and many other perks given.
About the Company
Manpower are representing a client who, manufactures and markets end-to-end container solutions for urban waste. They are a market leader because and have spent more than 30 years being committed to innovation and quality in both products and processes.
Responsible for maintaining the equipment, machines, molds and other peripherals as well as all the factory and office facilities.
Job Objectives and Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for the maintenance of the factory facilities as well as all the equipment, machines, molds and other peripherals.
- Definition, together with the person in charge of engineering, of the preventive maintenance plan for the equipment.
- Supervision and monitoring of preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Monitoring of compliance with the implementation of new investments
- Definition of the plant maintenance team agreed with the person in charge of engineering and maintenance as well as with the person in charge of manufacturing.
- Coordination with the production manager for any intervention in the equipment based on the production planning.
- Knowledge of Electricity, Mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics, Robotics
- Knowledge of plastic injection molds and injection process.
- Knowledge of large tonnage injection machines and peripherals, dosing, water cooling, robots, product customization machines, etc.
- Ability to manage maintenance teams.
- Organizational capacity to follow maintenance plans for machines and installations.
- Management of office automation packages, Word, Excel, Teams, SolidWorks.
- Training of handling of high loads overhead crane.
- Training of forklifts.
- Right to work in the UK/EU.
- Excellent communication skills - fluent in written and spoken English.
- Middle Grade / Higher Industrial Grade (Electrical, Mechanical)
Due to the nature of the business, successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory DBS and BS7858 checks. This is a thorough vetting phase and offer will only be made when passed.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Please contact me for a confidential conversation:
Mobile: 07483 361 080