Air Filtration Technician
7 days left
Air Filtration Technician
Air Filtration Technician role to cover off all areas of Validation Qualification requirements along with reactive maintenance & repair work as required to Air Filtration system in a Cleanroom
- Primary responsibility for the execution and completion of all Qualification testing for HVAC, Autoclaves, Temperature mapping, and Filtered Air Systems etc. for the Albumin and Packaging Facility at GWWO. The technician will be responsible for changes to HEPA filters and intermediate filters and associated integrity tests and the validation of rooms and the adjustment of pressures.
- To maintain a high standard of cleanliness, hygiene and GMP during maintenance work, including maintaining the test equipment and workshops and spare part storage areas in an organised and tidy condition at all time.
- To participate in all training and assessment activities related to the position e.g. GMP training, equipment technical training, Health & Safety requirements and undertake additional tasks as assigned by the manager or supervisor.
- Continuous improvement of production processes equipment, by identifying and implementing improvement projects that will improve the operating effectiveness of equipment and cleanrooms.
- Advantageous to have experience and knowledge of plant maintenance and calibration systems. Including software management systems. SAP PM & SAP QM
- To be familiar with all relevant SOP's equipment validation and controls for the operation and safe running of equipment.
- Respond to out of hours calls and emergencies.
- Follow systematic root cause problem solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Responsible for the day to day updating of SAP with the relevant work orders and the correction information relating to preventative, corrective and reactive maintenance tasks.
- Senior trades qualification and at least 1-year post qualification experience
- HVAC experience
- Clean room experience
- Experience in a GMP environment.
- Experience of hands-on of mechanical (and electrical) maintenance and troubleshooting of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing equipment (or similar)
- Pharmaceutical and or food experience desirable.
- Must possess superior written and verbal skills excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask.
- Experience in mechanical systems and equipment
- SAP PM, SAP QM experience an advantage
- Experience in Filter Integrity Testing, etc. an advantage
Apply for Air Filtration Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly