Google Cloud Solution Architect
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and workforce solutions. We operate in over 50 countries worldwide, deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals across the IT every day.
We are currently hiring for experienced and Certified Cloud Solution Architect with hands-on Cloud solutions, Pre-sales of cloud products / solutions, cloud architecture, cloud solutions designing and some experience or exposure with Google Cloud (GCP).
Requirements for the role
- 2+ years of experience with pre-sales of cloud products as Solution Architect (Google, Azure, Oracle, AWS)
- At least 6 months of experience with Google Cloud in a pre-sales environment
- 3 years of experience with data analytics and cloud solutions
- Strong client management experience
- Google Cloud Architect Certification or Azure and AWS Architecture certification
- Executing a Cloud Migration project and in responding to RFI/RFP
- Product engineering hands on experience with 12 factor app deployment
- Hands-on experience in Re-architecting, Migrating and refactoring an existing legacy / monolithic application into Cloud Native solution.
- Extensive experience at all levels of the technology stack - Infrastructure, Backend APIs, and Frontend Development.
- Strong technical expertise in DevOps tools and methodologies for continuous tools improvement, process automation and innovation.