ManpowerGroup Ireland have an exciting new opportunity with our client SAP! This is a 6-month contract role employed with ManpowerGroup.
Please read below for more information on SAP company and role responsibilities.
As part of The SAP Cloud Product Support team, this role supports SuccessFactors solutions such as Business Execution (BizX) suite, Employee Central (EC), Employee Profile (EP). The Support Associate is responsible for assisting our customers by troubleshooting issues and providing solutions for reported incidents. It combines post go?live customer support and/or system administration.
- Analyse the incident, research solutions, and provide solid answers easily understood by customers
- Troubleshooting complex problems and provide the best available solution or workaround within the agreed service levels
- Document solutions to known issues and consulting questions
- Develop technical solutions to be posted to both internal and external knowledge base
- Liaising with Development & Field Teams to identify bugs and missing product functionality for future releases
- Liaising with product management to identify and report bugs
- Document issues in a CRM system and defects in our engineering tracking tool
- Act as a liaison between our Product Management and Engineering teams
- Collaborate with other employees by providing important customer feedback, process?improvement suggestions, new troubleshooting tips and other actions that involve improving our product
- Adhering to SLA's and providing high Customer Satisfaction
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Systems or a related field
- 1-2 years' experience in a support environment preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively explain a solution to a customer's problems
- Strong technical knowledge required.
Preferred (but not explicitly required):
- Familiarity with APIs, e.g. OData
- Familiarity with HTTP/HTTPS protocols as well as web services and XML
- Familiarity with SQL
- Familiarity with RDBMS database concepts
- Familiarity with Cloud vs On Premise concepts
- Familiarity with operating system and networking concepts
WHAT YOU GET FROM US @ ManpowerGroup
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing. We are proud to have received several global awards and achievements, including being named to Ethisphere's "World's Most Ethical Companies" list for eleven consecutive years - more than any organization in the industry.
We offer our employees a range of great benefits, online training courses, as well as professional advice and support to get you settled into your new role at SAP, with continued support throughout your tenure with us.
If you are interested in working with ManpowerGroup onsite at SAP, please apply!