VMware Senior Storage Administrator
- Solution Design
- Data Centre Migration & Setup
- Design & Implementation of VMware
- VMware Upgrades & Migrations
- Design & Implementation of SAN Storage (EMC VNX/Unity & EMC VPLEX)
- Experience with configuration of environments for Oracle standalone & Oracle RAC databases
- Data Protection Technologies (Commvault)
Nice to Have
- Oracle Solaris
- EMC Recoverpoint
- Veritas Netbackup
- Veritas Enterprise Vault
- Storage allocation
- Server management - Server
- Storage Network
- Implementation and administration storage
- Any design as well
- Storage environment
- Storage are Network - EMC , BPlex , Fujitsu Eternis
- VMware, Linux, Solaris beneficial but not a must
- Technical Capability. Works within a team as a noted expert with a wide range of systems or in-depth product knowledge without supervision helping to define and implement technical best practice. Ensures effective planning and implementation of creative and innovative service changes.
- Process. Contributes to the definition of operational processes, (both internal and external) and dealing with customer escalated problems.
- Service Level. Manages systems within Service Level Agreements, proposing, defining improvements and implementing changes to meet service level requirements. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
- Project Work. Leads technical implementation of small to medium infrastructures and technical designs including producing cost and timescale estimates and identifying risks. On larger projects works within a technical framework of the Project to meet customer requirements.
- Customer Relations. Establishes working relationships with the customer and relevant operational units, at the appropriate technical and / or management level, to understand the requirements of the customer's business in order to deliver and enhance the service.
- Problem Solving. Takes ownership for obtaining the information required to diagnose and resolve more complex problems. Engages with third parties to jointly resolve in-depth product issues where necessary. Proactively analyses information and trends, proposing action to resolve problems, maintain and enhance service.
- Team Working. Takes a technical lead, promoting knowledge sharing and development of other team members both inside and outside of the group. Stands in for the team leader as necessary.
- Business Awareness. Proactively contributes both technically and commercially to identify and win new business. Understands the requirements of the customer's business, the scope of the contract and knows how issues impact the delivery of service.
- Professional Development. Stays up to date with new products, tools and techniques, encouraging their use within the business to promote continuous improvement of capability.
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and workforce solutions. We operate in over 50 countries worldwide, deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals across the IT every day.