Automation Test Engineer
We are currently looking for Automation Test Engineer with previous experience working with LabView, automation and embedded software testing experience.
- 2+years work experience testing systems in automation or electronics industrial environment
- NI LabView experience
- Experience testing software in automation / electronic systems
- software debugging experience
Work as directed by Test Engineering Team Lead and Manager to lead Test Development activity and meet assigned deliverables on designated P1 projects, support NPI builds, Build reporting, debug.
- Deliver P1 project as per Industrial Test Engineering Guidelines (GSI-RD-H01-0000-540):
- Provide requirements to DFT, DFMs, PFMEAs & Design Reviews
- Support STI spec deliverable with R&D PTM
- Complete Coverage reports
- Develop Test Engineering Specifications
- Deliver Technical developments to support Test requirements
- Complete and Ensure acceptable Capabilities and GRRs on all measurable parameters
- identified in the STI and resultant Tester Specification
- Create Gold Parts and deploy Good and Bad Parts
- Provide training to Technician/Engineering Group as part of Project handover to Production
- Support Product Line Development and Open Issues
- Support New Production Equipment Deliveries
- Software Development
- Ensure all Software supplied by you or 3rd part are sufficiently tested as per best practice before
- deploying to production systems
- Ensure all software is version controlled and has a traceable change history.
- Develop Test Sequences on NI Test Platforms.
- Integration of Test applications to Automated Production Processes
- Liase with P1 Design Engineers (Hardware/Software & Mechanical), Process Engineering in the
- Design, Development and Delivery of Test System Solutions and provide input/updates to DFT,
- DFMs,PFMEAs & Design Reviews.
- Specify and Design test fixtures, considering Poka Yoke techniques, etc.
- Support design and development of all fixturing required for your process
- Generation of Qualification Plan and statistical data to validate product test strategy
- Ensure the 4M process is strictly adhered to and that where relevant changes are presented to
- the PCCB and/or Technical committees Ensure the IQ, OQ and PQ process are strictly followed
- Ensure where relevant the deviation and ECR/ECO processes are strictly followed
- Timing Plans required for all projects
- Best Documentation practice to be followed at all times
- Generation of Technical & Training documentation