Senior Policy Program Manager
As a Security Policy Program Manager, you will author and publish security policy documentation based on multiple established standards, best practices, relevant applicable legislation and contractual security capabilities. In addition, you will provide training to Offering and Delivery personnel. And you will occasionally meet with customers help them understand how the policy is implemented.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry standards, such as ISO 27001, NIST, CIS, PCI, HIPAA
- Author and publish policy documentation
- Develop and deliver education
- Meeting with customers and support enquiries from Client Relations support personnel
- 7 years experience authoring policy documentation
- Expert in Microsoft Word
- Experience with Git and document management
- Experience delivering security services, such as patching, security health checking, identity and access management
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Significant experience in client interaction
- Ability to work independently, but as part of a team toward common goals
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Prior experience in communicating with clients and stakeholders
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Bachelor's degree
- PC literacy, including desktop application competency (e.g. Microsoft Office, Project, Chrome, etc.).
- Requires problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability to the demands and requirements of a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Able to work on multiple focus points simultaneously and interact with different team members
- Strong time-management skills
- Work well in a team environment and uses a collaborative approach to working with others
If you are interested in applying please respond to this advert with your most recent CV or for more information please contact David Kelly from Experis Ireland.