Business Development Manager
Senior Business Development Manager - Recruitment Industry
ManpowerGroup is the world's leading workforce expert, connecting more than 600,000 people to work every day and helping more than 400,000 clients worldwide. With nearly 3,500 offices in 80 countries worldwide, ManpowerGroup offers the full spectrum of workforce solutions needed to address the complex recruitment challenges that exist today.
ManpowerGroup has almost 50 years' experience in Ireland and has developed a reputation as the market leader in providing innovative workforce solutions across a range of sectors. We have an immediate opportunity for a Senior Sales Manager to help realise our ambitious growth plans.
Reporting to our Solutions Director, you will be responsible for driving growth within the organisation through a combination of new log acquisition and identifying opportunities within existing accounts to upsell and deliver across our various brand and service lines. You will work across our core brands including Manpower (www.manpower.ie) and Experis (www.experis.ie)
- Plan, identify, prospect, qualify and close new enterprise business opportunities, typically worth >€25k GP
- Generating new business leads through a range of techniques, engaging the support of the Solutions Director as needed on pricing, bid writing, contractual negotiation
- Working with leadership team to develop compelling go to market campaigns aligned to high growth market sectors, including Manufacturing, Engineering, Life Sciences, Industrial
- Use range of sales channels to ensure diverse range of opportunities and wins
- Regular reporting on strategic sales opportunities and pipeline to senior management
- Keeping up to speed with the ever-evolving workforce management solutions arena, reviewing trends and best practice developments, whilst actively influencing the development of our services portfolio in line with market expectations
- Extensive experience in lead generation, business development and identifying new opportunities
- Knowledge and understanding of the recruitment industry
- Able to rapidly establish strong relationships and networks underpinned by the ability to clearly articulate complex situations in a consultative and open manner
- Previous workforce solutions experience in the recruitment industry desired but not essential
- A dynamic, innovative, collaborative and engaging style
- A entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to drive your own success with a genuine, business development mindset
This is a hugely exciting time to join our growing team in Ireland as we look to further grow our industry presence and expand our brands into new areas.
In return for your hard work, we will offer you all the benefits you would expect from working with a global recruitment leader including; Health-care, Pension, Training & Development, leading commission scheme, competitive remuneration, and more.
If interested, please do not hesitate to apply directly. We are looking forward to hearing from you!