Marketing Project Manager (Life Sciences)
Marketing Project Manager (Life Sciences) required to support the Biosupplies Biopharma Division.
This role will be responsible for supporting the marketing activities of the business unit while also working with a number of key stakeholders within the Grifols network to assist in the development of the business.
This role will have direct communications with Marketing, Commercial and R&D divisions.
- Works with the commercial and marketing teams to, develop, support and deliver the marketing plan.
- Working with marketing and commercial teams to develop a deep understanding of the buying journey and personas for the Biosupplies Biopharma market segments.
- Works with marketing (web and ecommerce) specialists to develop lead generation and lead nurture strategies and tactics.
- Works with the internal design team and, occasionally, outside agencies to develop the website and advertising campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues to develop social media and search engine marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with commercial team on digital or live events, such as tradeshows, conferences, seminar, webinars, virtual summits, regionally or locally.
- Developing integrated marketing communications programs that maximize attendance and engagement before, during, and after events utilizing email, social, web, and other channels
- Working with the Event team to develop booth layouts, in-booth messaging, and graphics.
- Generating content for multi-channels and translating complex information into appealing messages and stories.
- Create digital marketing campaigns and content to drive Biosupplies Biopharma division growth. Work with commercial teams for rollout planning and implementation.
- Enhance digital experience of our customers to create inbound leads and client engagement: Work with internal marketing colleagues using the below tactics.
- Content Marketing; Social Media Marketing; Search Engine Optimisation (SEO); Google Ads; Display and Video Advertising; Email Marketing; Website Optimization; Analytics with Google Analytics; Digital Marketing Strategy; event promotions
- Utilize SalesForce to monitor, advance opportunity status progression and review/report on completed projects and opportunities
- Manage vendors (advertising, promotion) where required.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent English spoken and written communication skills
- Strong Digital marketing skills
- Results oriented. A strong desire to develop winning marketing programs.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good business judgment and the ability to work to budgets
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Science, Marketing or Communications degree
- Minimum three years' experience in a similar role, with a digital focus
- Life science industry experience
- Project management experience