Infrastructure Engineer Cybersecurity
6 days left
Infrastructure Engineer Cybersecurity
- Manage local IT/OT infrastructures including Computer room(s), OT Servers, Network equipment, OT workstations and any other system's related equipment in the scope of Operations Technology.
- Manage local OT equipment inventory and configurations
- Build and/or maintain a system of quality documentation in accordance with the GxP, the site's quality instructions and ensure the maintenance of qualified status of local infrastructures.
- Single Point of Contact of Corporate IT department for any infrastructure related project or issues.
- Contribute to the Operations Technology project or issues for infrastructures
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Administrator, developing procedural controls for use and modification of the MES application at IMIL and future deployments to new work centres.
- Empower System Administrator, responsible for providing front line support to the Laboratory and Manufacturing users alongside the Vendor SLA contracts. Leading local projects in support of Global Empower System owners for upgrades or additions to the system.
- Manage Laboratory IT systems, providing front line support for operational issues, asset replacement, system upgrades and Data Integrity Assessment & Remediation
- Act as the local Cybersecurity officer:
- To act as the Single Point of Contact and figurehead for Global Security / Global IT for all cyber security matters at the site level.
- To convert Global IT and Global Security requirements into an effective cyber security capability at the site level.
- To run the security control environment (people, process and technology) at the site level.
Manage local IT-OT infrastructures:
- Maintain operating conditions and ensure the overall availability of physical infrastructure and logical resources.
- Ensure proper monitoring and backup of systems.
- Monitor and analyse performance, implement measures to improve quality or productivity
- Update procedures, manuals and documentation.
- Follow the service levels and the performance of the internal and external partners: contracts, coordination, ...
- Provide support to Laboratory Systems, Laboratory Equipment and OT projects.
Ensure infrastructures compliance with local/global regulations (GxP, Safety) and internal quality/EHS policies:
- In interaction with the local Qualification/Validation team, contribute to the validation of infrastructures and the maintenance of their validated status:
- Contribute to the drafting of validation documents (validation plan - Risk analysis - IQ-OQ-PQ protocols and reports - checklists - traceability matrices, etc.) and / or verify validation. documents in case of sub-contracting.
- Execute the IT/OT part of the infrastructure qualification protocols.
- Identify dysfunctions/unplanned events in qualification & propose solutions.
- Follow the implementation and/or lead change controls, corrective and preventive actions (CAPA).
- Drafts operating documents with periodic infrastructure audits.
- Ensure infrastructures compliance with local and global EHS standards.
Lead local Cybersecurity project & issues:
- OT Cybersecurity of shopfloor devices, access management, backup plans, VLAN management, port enabling and disabling alongside the network teams. Securing the manufacturing site to IEC 62443 standards and NIST guidelines.
- Actively contribute to the client cybersecurity community and governance mechanisms led by Global Security
- Ensure the effective and timely implementation of all security standards provided by Global IT and Global Security
- Lead site mitigation activities in response to risk assessments, audits, testing or incidents
- Implement appropriate people, process and technology controls to ensure the appropriate level of safety and protection of site's assets, in compliance with Global policies.
- Provide timely security reporting to Global IT / Global Security
Knowledge and Experience:
- Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Certified SCADA Security Architect (CSSA) or Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional GICSP)
- Minimum: BSC in IT infrastructures + 5 years of experience managing infrastructures in a regulated Industry
- Recognised industry certification (e.g. CompTIA Security+, CISSP or similar)
- Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- IT infrastructures engineer + 10 years of experience managing infrastructures in a regulated Industry.
- Minimum: Experience in a Cyber Security or equivalent position.
- Hands-on IT experience in security technologies, for example, DLP technology, firewall configuration.
- Languages: Fluency in verbal and written English.
Key Technical Competencies Required:
- Computer rooms design, IT/OT Network architectures and design, Data Integrity Assessment & Remediation.
- Windows servers management and administration (Win 2008-2012 and higher).
- Virtualization technologies (VMWare, ESX), Inventory and Configuration management.
- Backup technologies and BCP/DRP knowledge, Databases administration knowledge (SQL, Oracle), Knowledge of regulatory requirements (EU cGMPs, FDA, 21CFRPart 11).
The candidate must have a valid visa to work in Ireland.
Apply for Infrastructure Engineer Cybersecurity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly