Technical Account Manager
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a confident and dynamic account professional, with technical understanding, to maintain our clients reputation in the market and assisting their clients in identifying new opportunities.
Reporting to the Country Head, the successful candidate will be an ambitious individual who is genuinely enjoys engaging with people. If you are a dynamic individual who enjoys seeing results, taking responsibility, and who is dedicated to creating value for clients as well as your own career, you will enjoy being part of this progressive and collaborative team.
Our client was recently named the fastest growing technology company in Ireland at the Deloitte Fast 50 Awards. They are beginning to expand globally, with plans to implement energy system services in a number of other countries.
* Proactively engage with clients on a day to day basis
* Understand on-site challenges the client is experiencing and relay these challenges to key personnel in the company
* Communicate market changes to the client
* Organise client engagement events
* Manage the client hand over from sales process to market entry
* Identify and understand risks to both client and company
* Perform financial analysis on client performance vs projections
* Engage existing client base to increase revenues
* Report to all relevant departments on activities
* Maintain a reputation of honesty, integrity, customer focus, and market expertise
* Degree in Electrical Engineering desired; other relevant disciplines may also be considered
* 2+ year's experience in relevant sector, ideally electrical systems and/or power generation
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills - demonstrable relationship-building experience amongst a wide range of stakeholders including CFOs, facility managers, and engineers
* Strong quantitative and analytic capability - ability to develop financial projections
* Professionalism - articulate, innovative, and client-service orientated
* Self-motivated individual with integrity and the ability to be office-based and to work remotely
* Background in energy systems, electricity, and power generation.
* Familiarity or experience in demand response and demand side management including standby diesel generation asset, building site services, BMS, Electrical distribution systems, switch-gear knowledge, or controlling site asset for energy reduction schemes.
* Knowledge of the electricity supply industry, energy consumption and efficiency measures.
* Existing relationships with Irish-based industrial and commercial consumers
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent.
Location: Limerick, Ireland.
Salary: Competitive based on qualifications, experience, and skills.
Benefits: Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Laptop, Phone, Health Insurance, Pension, Educational Support.