CX Program Manager - Remote
As part of Dropbox Customer Experience, our Global Support team is responsible for defining and delivering a world-class support experience to our customers and users. We're looking for Program Manager who drives the overall health of the customer support journey by designing and implementing innovative and frictionless support experiences at scale. You will partner across our global offices to find opportunities to improve support processes based on data analysis and customer feedback. Additionally, you'll be responsible for crafting tailored support offerings that address our customers' needs.
Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees.
- Drive scaled operations by continuous process improvement, automation and data analysis to find enhancements that drive customer centric impact.
- Use agile project management to drive effective and on time projects prioritized against available resources and organization goals.
- Develop deep domain expertise on Dropbox customer support, and use your subject matter expertise when setting business requirements, strategy and tactical execution.
- Collaborate and influence on performance initiatives, product launches and service innovation when working with cross-functional partners
- Be a champion and advocate for our Dropbox customers!
- Experience working in a SAAS sales or support customer facing role partnering with technical teams (e.g. engineering, tools and dev teams)
- You're able to understand, interpret and communicate complex technical information in user-friendly ways
- Familiarity with statistical analysis is a plus
- You plan and execute against projects in a timely and effective manner
- You have strong interpersonal skills (proficiency in English) that enable you to interact effectively with both users and cross-functional teams
- You show deep understanding and passion for Dropbox products
- You constantly strive for peak efficiency and impact
- You're graceful and effective working in an ambiguous and changing environment