Language Expert - Senior Process Executive
Linguistics roles available in German, Dutch, Spanish and Italian.
Our client is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. They run a multilingual Customer Support and Content Review Centre, for Technology Clients in Dublin.
You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual team and will work alongside other internal teams, for a leading online multinational company, to respond to requests and assist in the success of this project.
As the Senior Process Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Execute project plans in consultation with the Project Manager.
- Evaluate, update, and distribute annotation guidelines as dictated by data quality goals.
- Field annotator questions
- Evaluate the proficiency of annotators and address deficiencies.
- Monitor data acquisition and curation.
- Develop and/or review gold data in consultation with the client.
- You love practical language analysis as well as theoretical.
- You are a native-level speaker of the required language - German/Dutch/Spanish/Italian.
- Preferred degree in language studies
- Collaborative and solution-oriented attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Clear communication style
- Experience in Python language programming
- Advanced degree in Linguistics, Speech Science, or related field
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme
- Pension scheme
- Benefits plan.
- Flexible working hours
For more information, contact Gary Morrison on 016455221 or email@example.com