SAP Data Controller
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, a leading global FMCG company with brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum, as a SAP Data Controller based at their prestigious facility in Burton-upon-Trent. This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 12 Months, working a 39-hour week. This role is paying between £28,000 - £35,000 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
This position is responsible for master data maintenance across all products produced at Burton for new item setup, transitional maintenance and item deletion. This role will support the factory in executing their requests for new item set up, changes to data settings and phasing out of some products. This includes issue resolution and changes relating to improvements identified in the factory. A customer service mindset is required to ensure that key stakeholders are fully informed and that their expectations are met.
- Create, change or delist Material/Product Codes in relevant SAP and supporting systems
- Work with the relevant MDM Ops and R&D team members to ensure timely data management is maintained in line with project and design change requirements
- Investigate and respond to error resolution and enforcement of good practise.
- Work with Finance to identify trends in wastage/loss and update systems appropriately.
- Support the factory in day to day SAP transactions and error clearance.
- FPOC for site for inbound master data requests.
- 1-2 years of relevant increasing responsibility of Data Management, Supply chain processes, Bills of Materials.
- Understand integrated systems, including desktop computer applications (this includes: SAP, Prisma and Blue, as well as MS Excel).
- To ensure accurate maintenance of data is upheld throughout the Supply Chain
- To ensure data maintenance part of data coordination process is effective to support the changes in the Supply Chain in a timely manner.
Required Competencies and Skills:
- Team Commitment
- Strategic Influencing
- Holding People Accountable
- Proficient in Excel and other MS applications
- Must work well in a team environment and provide back up support when necessary.
- Must work well under pressure, with continuously changing deadlines and continuously changing priorities.
- Must be able to multi-task and be sure to complete tasks and respond to internal customers in a timely manner. This position must be able to prioritize work and remain focused to ensure data accuracy and completeness of work.