Operations Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager - Operations
Our client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the Forbes Global 2000, Fortune 500 and is ranked among the fastest growing companies in the world. They are a product led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including technology, consulting, and operations services.
They run a Customer Support and Content Review Centre, for Multinational Technology Clients in Dublin. It is an instantly recognisable, Global brand where employees collaborate and further develop a digital product used by over a billion people worldwide.
- Competitive remuneration package
- €5k target bonus
- Employee Benefits Hub
- Manage Linguist Leads and their teams in the production of high-quality data.
- Collaborate with the client on best practices for the collection and processing of data.
- Oversee quality control and data delivery.
- Ensure effective and efficient project execution.
- Act as the main contact for the client on all aspects of the language.
- Set goals for Linguist Leads on annotation projects in conjunction with the client.
- Provide data management expertise to client researchers, engineers, and linguists.
- Understand client tools for data annotation, data storage, and quality evaluation.
- Train Linguist leads on the use of tools and best practices.
- Design pilot studies to determine the efficacy of new label sets.
- Decide on quality standards and metrics in consultation with the client.
- Provide regular reports to the Program Manager on delivery against project goals.
- Guide Linguist Leads in their duties and evaluate their progress.
- 8+ Years of overall Experience in Service Delivery Management in an International Support environment with multiple channels and across multiple geos.
- Advanced degree in Linguistics, Computational Linguistics, Language Technologies, or related field.
- 2 + Years project management experience, preferably in a language or linguistics.
- C1 level proficiency in one of the following languages: French, German, Italian.
- Flexibility to work across multiple rotational shifts/night shifts.
- Ability to work in a rich diverse environment, handle cultural and language differences and an effective communicator.
- Exposure to service quality improvement/process improvement.
For more information please apply with an up to date CV through the link attached. .