CX Quality Program Manager
We are seeking an experienced Quality Program Manager to drive programs to raise the bar and to ensure the continual delivery of a high-quality, customer-centric support experience both within Dropbox and with our outsource partner. You will be responsible for defining, refining, and iterating on a comprehensive Quality program across all support tiers, channels and products for the CX organization.
Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees.
- You will own the global support agent quality strategy and framework to guide our quality measurement and improvement processes.
- Manage quality driven initiatives across the organization and engage with external suppliers to ensure successful implementation of quality frameworks
- You will develop metrics, dashboards, reports and tools to provide insight and assess the success of our quality strategies and methodologies
- Partner with the training team for continuous review of training effectiveness and identification of opportunities utilizing data to drive impact
- Continuously benchmark against new and existing quality improvement methodologies, tools and processes to drive our operations capabilities.
- Develop benchmarks for internal processes, identifying areas for improvement
- You will partner with our support vendor program manager and internal partners to build, refine, and iterate on a comprehensive quality program across all support channels and products
- Craft and execute on quality metrics, reporting, and a clear prioritization process for all quality refinement
- Coordinate day to day activities of quality analyst, including RCA and evaluation workloads
- 3-5 years+ of proven, results-based, experience in a quality and quality leadership role within customer service, preferably in the technology sector
- Extensive program & project management experience working with quality monitoring programs within a customer service organization or outsourcing partner. Experience working with an outsourced service provider is highly desired.
- Synthesize results of quantitative and qualitative analyses into key trends, implications, and recommendations for the program
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence and manage multiple organizational partners while balancing the needs of our customers and business. You will work with global virtual cross functional partners and external partners and ideally have worked with an outsource provider.
- Passionate about customer experience and making life simpler with technology
- A degree level qualification in a business or technical discipline