Our Client are looking for a Marketing Manager to assist the Head of Marketing in implementing the corporate marketing strategy for Ireland. This role will suit a seasoned Marketing Executive or Marketing Coordinator looking to make the next move in their career, or a junior Marketing Manager looking for a change or a new challenge. The ideal candidate will come from an IT or technical company or similar environment.
Role responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Execution of digital marketing campaigns.
- Developing marketing campaigns to support the overall business strategy.
- Managing the marketing strategy and assessing outcomes and effectiveness of marketing projects and campaigns.
- Establishing and executing marketing processes to enhance market proposition.
- Creating communication materials to develop sales leads and prospects.
- Working closely with other departments to collaborate and development key requirements for marketing strategy
Minimum requirements to be considered for the role
- A solid grounding in marketing functions, with several years proven marketing experience working in Account Based Marketing.
- Experience in external design.
- Proficient in Digital Marketing. Experience of external systems to support digital marketing activities.
- Experience of using survey and communication systems.
- Experience in PR and Event Management.
- An articulate communicator in English, both verbal and written.
- Forward planning, forecasting, understanding effective communications, what works.
- Articulate and on point.
- Collaborative hands on approach, to work, thrives in team environment. Ability to multitask and prioritise, with exceptional time management skills.
- A commercial mindset demonstrating business savvy.
- A degree or equivalent in marketing, communications, business or equivalent.