1 day left
Our client is a global provider of electronics manufacturing services and solutions.
The business itself employs over 180,000 people, across 100 varying sites around the world.
The Dublin 15 site opened in September 2018, starting with just over 20 employees on-site, which has now grown to over 250. They have since expanded immensely, with a new building and production lines.
- This is an initial 3 month contract with the possibility of permanency.
- Hours of operation are between 8.00 am to 4.30 pm Monday to Friday.
- €10.50 hourly rate
- Start Date: 28th May 2021
- Full training is provided
- Shuttle Bus serving D15 area
- 22 days annual leave
- Room for progression in an expanding global business
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Dismantling and manufacturing of electronic components.
- Checking the quality of products
- Other ad hoc duties
- Be team orientated and personable
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be hard working and able to thrive under pressure
- Be able to proactively adapt to changing environment and respond accordingly in an efficient and timely manner
- Have strong communication skills
- Have fluent written and spoken English
- Be eligible to work in Ireland full-time and to work on a long term basis contract.
For more information about this role please contact Elis Giangareli on 086 185 3706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Electronics Dismantler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly