Mobile Powered Access Engineer
4 days left
My client is a specialist company in access equipment rental, mostly for manufacturing & construction companies, they now have an opportunity for a Mobile Powered Access Engineer to join their growing business. They always try first to promote from within so as their business continues to grow more opportunities for progression will become available.
Salary: They are offering an excellent basic salary plus bonus, pension, and fully equipped vehicle.
Role: Mobile Powered Access Engineer, full time, permanent position.
Hours: Mon - Fri, 7.30am - 5.00pm
Location: Based in DublinJob Description:
- Repair, refurbish, service and maintain powered access equipment.
- Carry out refurbishment of equipment and products as needed and scheduled
- Provide technical support to our customers
- Ensure service records are maintained and updated and daily worksheets are populated
- Comply with company guidelines on Health & Safety at work at all times
- Ensure any product damage is highlighted and reported
- Liaise with the workshop for spare parts as needed.
- Have experience working on powered access equipment and their associated electrical systems, fault finding and diagnostics.
- Be able to read electrical & hydraulic drawings and understanding both systems
- Assist customers with technical guidance and advice
- Remain up to date on and learn about new equipment, complete all manufacturers training and inhouse training as scheduled.
- Previous experience repairing, maintaining and servicing powered access equipment
- Experience in estimating repairs with good attention to detail
- Experience in fault finding and diagnostics
- Experience reading electrical & hydraulic drawings.
- IPAF CAP Accreditation, IPAF MEWP Operator, IPAF Limited for competence in the examination of mobile elevating or similar training or certificates would be an advantage.
- Have good interpersonal and communications skills
- Have good computer skills.
- Full, clean, driving licence.
If you are interested in this Power Access Equipment Engineer's opportunity please apply now or contact John Finn in Manpower Group Ireland directly: 01 645 5222, firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Mobile Powered Access Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly