Material Handler Operator
3 days left
I am currently looking for a Material Handler to join our team in Dublin 15.
The right person for this role will be comfortable on their feet and eager to pitch in whenever extra help is needed.
The Material Handler will actively support the Stockroom function in all material related and control tasks.
- Handle and maintain flow of materials and products in manufacturing areas according to established guidelines.
- Actively supporting the Stockroom function in all material related and control tasks.
- Accurately and safely perform warehouse related activities involving the physical movement of material with corresponding system transactions, supporting verifications, and documentation when necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the movement of material to the necessary manufacturing areas to support production schedules.
- Physically and systematically executes necessary material movements involving all types of material requiring replenishment to manufacturing areas.
- Executes material movements to all necessary areas outside of the manufacturing process (i.e. shipping, parts prep, office personnel, etc.).
- Utilizes RF scanners when appropriate for performing ERP transactions.
- Operates any material handling equipment as needed.
- Maintains organization of Bin Management and First In First Out maintenance.
- Returns unused materials to stockroom from manufacturing areas using RF.
- Properly disposes scrap components.
- Pulls material for purges from stock as needed.
- Perform Warehouse Cycle-counts where appropriate.
- Verifies necessary material movements and paperwork to ensure correct physical and system movement of material.
- Support coordination of MRB product materials in MRB location.
- Own all material movement to stock including dock to stock, material requisition order (MRO), printed circuit boards (PCB), floor returns, and system transactions done by scanner or computer.
- Issue all material from stock including transfers, kits, manual pulls, highly marketable parts (HMP) and system transactions done by scanner or computer.
- Ensure accuracy by performing all transactions correctly and verifying whenever necessary.
- Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Strong planning & organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage deadlines.
- A "can do" work ethic with excellent problem-solving skills.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Leaving certificate or equivalent required.
- Computer literate with good level of excel knowledge.
- Proficiency in the English language is a requirement alongside eligibility to work full time in Ireland.
- Computer literacy, good level of Excel (Lookup, Pivot Table).
- Good knowledge of SAP.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- A good materials and manufacturing process knowledge.
- Regular business hours (Some additional hours may be required).
For further information on this opportunity, please send your CV or apply today!
Apply for Material Handler Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly