HR Business Partner
I am recruiting for a HR Business Partner for the AA Ireland. This position will be based at the Head Office in Dublin City Centre.
The AA is one of Ireland's leading consumer services businesses specialising in Motor, Home and Travel services and insurance. With more than half a million customers, they provide emergency rescue and breakdown cover for people on the road and in the home, as well as providing insurance for more than 200,000 customers. The AA employs almost 500 people across the country.
Package: This is a six month contract with the AA Ireland offering a very competitive salary and benefits. Please contact John Finn in Manpower Group for full details.
Location: Dublin City Centre
Hours: Mon-Fri 08:45 - 17:00
Reporting to: HR Manager
Job Description and overview:
- Manage the recruitment and selection for any open positions (interviews, references, medicals, offers etc) in conjunction with relevant managers.
- Manage the recruitment, retention and succession processes.
- Manage and support delivering employee induction, on-boarding, ensuring that robust induction and role specific training plans are in place for any new employees.
- Drive employee engagement.
- Support employees in the resolution of any issues that may arise
- Support HR in the development and rollout of policies and engagement initiatives.
- Advise managers on organisational policy matters.
- Provide accurate and timely weekly / monthly / annual HR reports, as well as any ad hoc reports.
- Support guidance to leaders regarding employee career development including performance coaching, performance improvement plans, individual employee development plans, salary planning etc.
- Support Co-ordination of annual performance appraisal program
- Support compliance and best practice on all legislative and ethical matters.
- Contribute to the development of retention strategies in line with our company plans and objectives.
- Participate in disciplinary process if required
- Participate in other HR projects and other daily tasks as per business needs.
- Maintenance of HR files
- Act as a change agent.
- Training course design and delivery experience would be an advantage.
- Any experience with change management would be an advantage.
Your Skills & Experience :
- Relevant 3rd level qualification in HR related discipline
- A can-do-attitude, a self-driven person. Someone who can lead, support, and work under high pressure.
- Strong adaptability to fast-changing environment and can work flexibly to accommodate changing priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with staff at all levels of the organisation
- Manage conflicting priorities to tight deadline and to a high quality
- Be a real self-starter.
- Ability to work on own initiative, pro-active.
- Solid knowledge on job evaluation methodology, salary survey and bench marking, performance management, etc.
- Experience of operating in a continuous process improvement environment
- Strong competence in IT.
If you are interested in this HR Business Partner position with the AA Ireland please contact John Finn directly at ManpowerGroup for more information and a for a confidential call: 01 645 5222, Mobile: 087 621 4254 (Outside normal business hours). firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly