Manpower Are looking for Warehouse Operator (goods in) on behalf of our client based just north or Royston in Shepreth. This role is well suited for someone who likes working as part of a team and being proactive and organised with good experience in goods-in and/or despatch
What We Need From You...
- Experience working in a Warehouse (preferably with Goods-in experience)
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Understanding of best health and safety practice
- Ability to prioritise work
- Possess good customer service and a professional manor
- Ability to use warehouse software packages and MS Word
- Counterbalance licence would be preferable
- Attention to detail
- Experience from a manufacturing background is desirable
- Ideally you will be local
What You Get In Return...
- A competitive salary of £20,300
- 25 days annual leave + 8 days Bank Holiday
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- Income protection
- Life Insurance
- Free parking
- Training and development
If this role appeals to you, let us know an apply!