My client is a multinational Corporation specializing in optical, imaging, and industrial products.
They are looking for a General administrator/coordinator to join their team on a temporary basis for 6 months and for the right person this will go full-time permanent.
The purpose of the role is to manage the day-to-day admin, incoming calls, arranging travel requirements and other general administration.
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
- To effectively manage all incoming and outgoing calls.
- To meet and greet customers arriving to the Building.
- To ensure that all visitors to the premise are signed in.
- Business Travel arrangement for all staff
- Facilities Management of contract cleaners and all facilities suppliers
- Mobile phone contract responsibility
- Order Management
- Cash Sheet
- Meter Readings for Contract Management.
- Health and Safety
- Incoming and outgoing post
- Premises Management
- Previous reception or administration experience
- Customer service skills.
- Excellent computer skills including word, excel, outlook.
- Teamwork and communication skills and the ability to manage own workload.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Apply for General Administrator/Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly