I am recruiting for a Payroll Specialist for a top multinational tech company based here in Ireland.
Package: €38K - €39K initial six month contract with view to move to a permanent role, Pension, Private Health Ins, Profit Share. Please contact John Finn in Manpower Group for full details.
Language: Must be have fluent English and a second language would be a plus.
Reporting to: Payroll Manager
Job Description and overview:
- Processing of Company's monthly payrolls through 3rd party vendor in an outsource arrangement
- Provide direct customer service to employees, internal/external business partners with high quality, professional and timely responses.
- Prepare monthly approvals and deliver outputs for Accounting
- Provide support for statutory and tax audits by compiling required payroll information.
- Apply Company policies and procedures as they relate to payroll in specific countries
- Apply country specific statutory requirements
- Meet local payroll compliance requirements
Your Skills & Experience:
- Payroll Qualification (IPAS or similar), Business Studies degree, Accounting Technician or other.
- 4 years' plus experience in payroll
- Processing of monthly payrolls through an outsourced arrangement (ADP )
- Effective employee and third party query handling experience
- Track record of support in payroll process improvement initiatives and implementations
- Basic payroll accounting experience
- Advanced Excel ability required
- HR data feed experience an advantage
- Solid analytic and problem-solving ability
- Able to determine root cause and fully resolve issues
If you are interested in this Payroll Specialist position please apply with your CV or email me with your detials to: email@example.com