Quality Analyst - German
Our client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the Forbes Global 2000, Fortune 500 and is ranked among the fastest growing companies in the world. They are a product led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including technology, consulting, and operations services.
They run a Customer Support and Content Review Centre, for Multinational Technology Clients in Dublin. It is an instantly recognisable, Global brand where employees collaborate and further develop a digital product used by over a billion people worldwide.
As the Quality Analyst - German speaking, you will be responsible for the following:
- Conduct remote & live contact quality audits for your assigned team.Share feedback with production agents on audited contacts.Review analysis of client satisfaction survey and calibration with internal team on dis-satisfaction reasons.Ensure business policies and guidelines are adhered to.Be responsible for Audit Accuracy & Quality Improvements.Create team lead dashboards on audit performances in the assigned tea.Identify knowledge gaps affecting performance by examining audited contacts and survey analysis.Suggest action plans for improvement of performance across the team.Drive refresher training courses regularity.
- 3+ years equivalent experience in a Digital operations.
- Fluent German - both written and oral.
- Ability to handle and prioritise multiple tasks with excellent organisational and analytical skills Have good knowledge of Audit and Evaluation processExceptional listening and analytical skills.Intermediate level of knowledge/expertise with PC hardware and software (Word and Excel).Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Pension and Healthcare.Work with a Global Tech Business.
For more information on this role or other opportunities contact Gary Morrison on 016455221 or email@example.com.
Apply for Quality Analyst - German
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly