Travel & Sales Advisor - French Market
Are you French native or fluent with strong English communication skills? Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Specific skills we are looking for:
- Fluency in French
- High standard of English
- Excellent telephone manner
- Professional writing skills
- A positive outlook
- An ability to handle challenging sales and service situations
- Results Driven
- Passionate about delivering excellent service
- Desire to learn and continually expand your destination knowledge
- 'Can do' attitude where nothing is too much trouble
- Flexibility to adapt in a changing environment
- Travel experience and geography knowledge would be of benefit
- Negotiation Skills - securing win-win agreements.
- Experience of working in a sales environment or contact centre would be a distinct advantage, though not a necessity as full training will be provided
- Pro-actively deal with members across various channels, primarily inbound calls and also as required outbound calls, and emails.
- Achieve all personal targets and objectives through maximising all sales and value-add opportunities.
- Motivated to earn competitive incentives by meeting personal and market set KPI's.
- Flexibility to work in a changing environment offering members various holiday products, with a strong focus on switch-selling and first contact resolution.
- Delivering a high level of service to our expanding member base through regular contact to create the holidays of their dreams.
- Resolution of member complaints/enquiries whether verbal, written or via e-mail.
- Administration of compensatory payments where applicable.
- Logging completed work accurately to allow us to report the activity of the department on a daily and monthly basis.
- Candidates will be expected to work in a self-directed manner but will receive mentor support from Team Leaders and coaches.
- Ability to take ownership of members' queries.
- Minimising escalations at all costs.
* EU Citizen or Stamp 4 visa only to apply (No sponsorship)* Fluency in desired languages (French and English)* Strong attention to detail to ensure quality of work* Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn* Good knowledge of internet and associated technologies* 1-2 years' experience in a professional work environment* High School/Leaving Cert or local equivalent level of Education
It sounds like the perfect job for you? Apply now!
Apply for Travel & Sales Advisor - French Market
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly