Operations Support Co-Ordinator
Operations Support Co-Ordinator
The Operations Support Co-Ordinator is responsible for engaging in daily support and communications within the team so that all operations department queries are actioned and resolved in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner. The successful candidate will support Manufacturing, Validation, Utilities, Maintenance etc on a daily basis to provide continuity and support in the areas of procedure routings, KPI's management, Purchase orders generation and tracking, Goods Receipting and tracking etc.
- Providing an efficient co-ordination of support services to the Manufacturing and Operations Departments, including the preparation of high-quality documents and presentations as required
- Fast accurate document production: working on detailed documentation such as SOP's, Purchase Order generation, Operations Reports and KPI updates, co-ordinating the inputs of multiple stakeholders;
- Database management for all KPI's, Reports, presentations, ensuring information is updated and accurate. Co-ordinate the submission of information from all departments to facilitate operations meetings.
- Support the routing of various documents such as validation reports, SOP's, Change Controls etc. through various systems and channels.
- Preparation of presentations regarding the production data based on excel files. Weekly & daily manufacturing production data report presentation to be reported to management in the weekly & Tier meeting; slides for Leadership meeting, Global status meeting, Executive Committee, etc.
- Ensure all materials such as stationary, office materials, Visitor garb, etc are maintained at the correct stock levels and ordered in a timely manner
- Responsible for raising all the purchase requisitions of packaging materials and Albumin materials which are not destined for finished product and other supplies of the Operation & Manufacturing area.
- Taking responsibility for travel itinerary generation and receipt management, utilising systems such as Grifols Viajes (Travel Desk) and Concur for operations staff as needed
- Support operations in the assembly, issuing and archiving of all assigned documentation such as Logbooks, Facility check lists, etc.
- Preparing correspondence including amendments and track changes to various meeting agendas and meeting minutes as required.
- Lead opportunities for improving systems, processes and facilities. Own and direct the operations office, engaging with Cleaning contractors as required to ensure standards are met and exceeded. Liaise with Facilities lead to ensure open issues are actioned in a timely manner
- All other responsibilities as assigned by Management
- At least 3 years' experience in an operations and or office coordinator position
- Excellent PC skills to include word, excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Prioritising work using time management and organisational skills
- Good administration skills with an ability to work unsupervised on day to day duties and tasks
- A high degree of enthusiasm and adaptability. Curiosity to understand Operations requirements is key
- Must be a reliable and flexible individual
- Ability to multitask essential
- Proactive can do attitude
- Previous Pharma/Operations working experience
- SAP experience an advantage
- Documentation System Management an advantage
- Spanish as a spoken language an advantage
- Previous experience in Purchase Order and Goods Receipt management