This role will be responsible for the planning, monitoring, control and execution of the production schedule necessary to meet operational & customer service goals of the plant. Other key responsibilities include the maintenance of master data, helping to manage product transitions to Dublin plant, creation of intercompany PO's.
- Creation and maintenance of master data in R3 module in SAP, including but not limited to Bills of Material, routings, etc.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of inventory throughout the plant.
- Creation of production schedules with a focus on minimising downtime whilst meeting company and customer target inventory levels.
- Monitor daily production to ensure that it is on schedule with production plans, coordinating any adjustments as necessary.
- Integral part of the team responsible for ensuring seamless transfer of products to Dublin plant.
- Work closely with purchasing team to ensure required materials are available as required for production schedules.
- Coordinate the tracking and release of all semi-finished and finished goods in plant.
- Participate in plant production meetings.
- Initiate,organize and lead process / continuous improvement projects.
- Creation of intercompany PO's as required.
- Support the monthly S&OP process.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/SKILLS & EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Business, Science, or closely related discipline is required. CPIM certification is preferred. Master's degree in the same fields or closely related discipline is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of manufacturing planning, forecasting, or related experience in supply chain methodologies is required, preferably in a pharmaceutical, GMP, or FDA / EU regulated environment.
- Requires an in depth understanding of the fundamentals of planning and inventory control. Lean, Six Sigma, exposure to theory of constraints preferred.
- Demonstrated strong technical skills in ERP navigation and reports. Specific experience with SAP is preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of cGMPs, FDA regulations, and industry guidelines.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills with the ability to make structured decisions on a routine basis.
- Must be proactive, results oriented, and have strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and the ability to exercise good judgment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet targeted deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with personnel at all levels in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Computer literacy with advanced proficiency in MS Excel.