Experis Ireland are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join one of our key clients on a permanent basis.
In this role you will have a responsibility to:
- Develop crisp intuitive dashboards that provide relevant information based on the metric definitions
- Work with various stakeholders who are placed in multiple global locations to provide or seek support
- Make required SQL transformations
- Build Tableau reports or in other comparable reporting interface
- Do required statistical analysis in R or Python and make required presentations/keynotes
- Ensure timely and accurate data is available in the dashboards
- Plan and execute projects in a timely fashion meeting the business partner requirements
- Clearly communicate progress on the projects
- Organize and "wrangle" large datasets so that you can get actionable insights from them. This may include finding innovative ways to combine fields of data that don't naturally mesh together.
- Do exploratory data analysis so you can navigate a dataset and come out with some broad conclusions based on some initial appraisal (ex: the averages of NBA player performance in a dataset that compares NBA game statistics with player salaries).
- How to use algorithms and programming to efficiently go through large datasets and apply treatments, filters and conditions to your data.
- Create meaningful data visualizations that communicate your findings and relate them back to how your insights create business impact
- Good understanding of RDBMs data concepts and unstructured data- Very strong SQL /querying skills
- Hands on experience in extraction, mining and transformation and presentation of data on various reporting tools like Tableau, Qlikview, etc
- High comfort in working with Excel
- Experience coordinating activities across a global team; Decent Understanding of applied statistical terminologies
- Exploratory analysis and Hypothesis testing - using R/Python
- High attention to detail and Decent articulation skills
- Desired experience working with global teams
- Continuous process improvement/ Quality experience is a plus
- Communicate the understanding to Business audience
If you are interested in applying please reply to this advert with your most recent CV or for more information please contact David Kelly from Experis Ireland.