DIGITAL COMMERCE SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Hosted by Manpower
ManpowerGroup Ireland have an exciting new opportunity with our client SAP! This is a 12-month contract role employed with ManpowerGroup Ireland. Please read below for more information on SAP company and role responsibilities.SAP
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Digital Commerce Support specialist helps SAP Customers and Partners through their digital purchase experience on the different SAP Marketplaces, providing effective and scalable support in a professional and timely fashion.
On top of the standard issue resolution, the Digital Commerce Support Specialist is actively involved in improving operational efficiency including (but not limited to) participating or leading projects to improve the user experience, make the support processes more agile and increasing the effectiveness of the Commercial Operations team.EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The Digital Commerce Support specialist assists SAP customers and SAP partners by removing any obstacle from the digital purchase process in a one-touch resolution process: inquiries from users across the different SAP portals can be of a technical nature (access, check-out, order, fulfilment) or basic guidance-to-purchase nature (questions on product feature, compatibility etc.).
The Digital Commerce Support specialist will engage with several different external teams to ensure the issue resolution.
An important part of the job is to be able to improve the current processes and increase efficiency and effectiveness for the overall Commercial Operations team.
The job may require flexibility to work during bank holidays or weekends in periods of high traffic to ensure global coverage.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, Business Administration, Engineering or equivalent.
- Works well in a self-directed manner, as well as part of a matrix organization and in a virtual team.
- Excellent project management skills and experience; proficiency in complex project and engagement settings.
- Excellent Windows, Microsoft Excel and Outlook skills are required.
- Strong knowledge of E-Commerce processes and at least one E-Commerce platform.
- High motivation with persistence and "can-do" attitude, result driven.
- Excellent communication, consultative and customer relationship skills.
- Strong knowledge of how to structure and improve operational reports, as well as strong content presentations.
- Proficiency in English is required, any additional language is a plus.
- Knowledge of internal SAP Systems (such as ISP, ICP, PRM, Hybris, KCF, KCG) is a strong plus.
- Accomplished professional with a solid history of designing and managing high-volume, process-driven activities with meticulous attention to execution.
- 3+ years of experience in E-Commerce business with focus on support and operations in ideally both B2B and B2C environments with complex buying relationships (previous experience in supporting SAP Customers and Partners on Digital processes is a strong plus)
- Proven track record of establishing credible and effective co-operations with global counterparts in a demanding, complex and high-pressured matrix-organization.
- Proven track record of establishing strong alignment with external and internal teams such as Data Management, Order Management and Product Provisioning in order to ensure smooth end-to-end user buying experience is a strong plus.
- In-depth technical understanding of E-Commerce platform and daily operations, proven track record of running an E-Commerce based web store, specific in depth knowledge of e-commerce platform based on Business By Design and Hybris are a strong plus.
- Hands-on experience in working with catalogue/content management systems, order management software and enterprise software are required. Experience in marketing content on social media platforms is a strong plus.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US @ ManpowerGroup
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing. We are proud to have received several global awards and achievements, including being named to Ethisphere's "World's Most Ethical Companies" list for eleven consecutive years - more than any organization in the industry.
We offer our employees a range of great benefits, online training courses, as well as professional advice and support to get you settled into your new role at SAP, with continued support throughout your tenure with us.
If you are interested in working with ManpowerGroup onsite at SAP, please apply!