We're currently looking for a Material Handler to join our team in Dublin 15. The right person for this role will be comfortable on their feet and eager to pitch in whenever extra help is needed.
The Material Handler will actively support the Stockroom function in all material related and control tasks.
Accurately and safely perform warehouse related activities involving the physical movement of material with corresponding system transactions, supporting verifications, and documentation when necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the movement of material to the necessary manufacturing areas to support production schedules.
- Physically and systematically executes necessary material movements involving all types of material requiring replenishment to manufacturing areas.
- Executes material movements to all necessary areas outside of the manufacturing process (i.e. shipping, parts prep, office personnel, etc.).
- Utilizes RF scanners when appropriate for performing ERP transactions.
- Operates any material handling equipment as needed.
- Maintains organization of Bin Management and First In First Out maintenance.
- Returns unused materials to stockroom from manufacturing areas using RF.
- Properly disposes scrap components.
- Pulls material for purges from stock as needed.
- Perform Warehouse Cycle-counts where appropriate.
- Verifies necessary material movements and paperwork to ensure correct physical and system movement of material.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Support coordination of MRB product materials in MRB location.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent required.
- Good material and manufacturing process knowledge desirable but not essential.
- Computer literacy, good level of Excel (Lookup, Pivot Table)
- Good knowledge of SAP advantageous.
- A high attention to detail.
- Good Time Management.
- Data Entry Skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with team members.
- Regular business hours. Some additional hours may be required.
- Climate controlled office environment during normal business hours.
Important Information to Consider:
- A valid permission to work full-time and reside in the Republic of Ireland
- Contract = Fixed Term
- START DATE = ASAP
- Monday to Friday
- Shifts = 6:45 am-2:45 pm & 3:15 pm-11:15 pm
- Salary = DOE
For further information on this opportunity, please send your CV today or apply!