My client is a Chartered Certified Accounting firm they have been in business for over 20 years. They are now looking for a qualified Accountant to join the Audit team.
Location: South Dublin
Salary: They offer a very competitive salary depending on experience
- Assist with the planning of audits and accounting assignments.
- Perform work in accordance with audit and assignment procedures.
- Complete projects and work on time.
- Prepare draft accounts/report and completion memo (including identification of control weaknesses or areas of improvement) for review by manager.
- Understand and appreciate key commercial aspects of the client's business.
- Identify and discuss with manager issues/problems and agree and complete appropriate actions.
- Maintain and develop relationship with key contacts.
- Assist with the training of junior staff.
- Plan, assign, monitor and review work of junior staff.
- Provide regular updates and progress reports to the manager.
- Manage numerous assignments at one time.
- ACA/ACCA/CPA qualified
- Demonstrable audit and accounting experience gained within a professional services firm
- Technically capable audit & accounts adviser who is able to assist in complex client work.
- Good working knowledge of account and auditing standards.
- Strong communication skills in order to liaise with clients, directors, staff and other professionals.
- Strong Microsoft office skills.
- Previous experience of using accounting and auditing software advantageous but not essential.
- ACA, ACCA, CPA, Practice Accountancy, Auditing
If you are interested in this Auditor's position please contact John Finn directly at ManpowerGroup Ireland.