My client is looking for a general operative with previous experience in warehousing to join their team.
Your hours will be Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm Friday 8.30am to 4pm.
- Goods receiving to include checking, counting and organisation of stock
- Picking and packing customer orders to agreed time frames and order turnaround times
- Delivery of items to points of use
- Re-stocking shelves to maximum levels required
- Stock checks and cycle counting of products in warehouse with pro-active approach to maintaining stock accuracy
- Work with a computerised stock control system
Skills & Experience:
- Previous warehousing experience essential
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to use own initiative with strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Forklift licenses desirable.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with a desire for excellence
- Flexible to take on additional duties as required