Manpower Group are working in partnership with a leading building contractor operating across Ireland and the UK. With over 65 years in the construction business, my client has delivered high quality construction projects across sectors including, Residential, Commercial, Retail, Healthcare & Leisure, Hotels and Education.
Due to continued success, we are seeking to appoint an experienced Procurement Manager to become a key member of the Head Office team, reporting to the Senior Management, the Procurement Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the Procurement Department.
* Handling requisitions, sourcing best quality materials, equipment, plant and facilities
* Raising Purchase Orders and ensuring all orders get followed through
* Processing purchase orders received electronically from site and office locations within Ireland and UK.
* Previous experience in/or a similar role within the construction industry
* Experience in pricing projects, working autonomously and within a team
* Experience working towards tight deadlines and budgets.
* Excellent supplier relationship skills
* Willingness to learn and be flexible as required
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly with your updated CV or contact Enya McBrierty in Manpower Group Ireland.