Inventory Control Group Leader
Our client is a global electronic manufacturing solutions provider in Dublin 15. They employ over 180,000 people, across 100 sites around the world. They have enjoyed continuous, uninterrupted growth, over the last 4 years here in Ireland and are currently expanding their team as a result of business demands.
As the Inventory Group Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Lead the evening shift team of materials handlers.
- To supervise Evening Shift team and ensure quality, productivity and policies are being met.
- Participate in meetings and communicate effectively with the team.
- Monitor the performance of the team and provide feedback.
- Highlight training areas for the team.
- Maintain clock in and out.
- Ensure the work space is up to company standard for you and the team to perform the tasks.
- Provide and reports feedback to senior managers.
- Ensures accuracy of record keeping of documents pertaining to shipping, receiving and materials.
- Verifying ageing of material in receiving & shipping locations and ensure accuracy of these materials.
- Ensure that the production line receives the correct parts for manufacturing.
- Ensure all material is stocked promptly and accurately.
- Supports continuous improvement and lean manufacturing activities as required.
- Analysis of performance and eliminate errors that impact it.
- At lest 2 years' experience in a supervisory role.
- Experience in inventory control.
- People management experience.
- MS office package.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to present in front of senior management.
- Comprehensive suite of benefits
- Opportunity for progression in a Global business
For more information on this role or other potential opportunities please contact Gary Morrison on 01-6455221 or email@example.com