Senior Business Process Analyst
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Senior IT Service Desk \ Business Process Analyst will be responsible for a complete IT Service Desk process review with implemented improvements.The service desk coordinates the provision of IT support services for the company's offices located all over the world and operates round-the-clock to cover all business hours of its offices. The service desk also offers support using Digital touchpoint channels. The main responsibilities of this position are:
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Complete ITIL Incident Management process maturity review
* Based on completed review, create and implement an improvement plan including KPI's.
* Develop a documented catalogue list of service for the ITSD
* Develop the associated role
* Process role definitions for IT Service Desk undergoing Digital transformation.
* Creation of associated learning maps definition for roles defined, to support an IT Service Desk undergoing a Digital transformation.
* Involvement in the creation of reporting deck aimed at real time reporting.
* Experience in process definition in an IT organisation digitally transforming.
* Experience in Service Desk role definition.
* Experience with ServiceNow essential.
* Proven experience in the methodologies, processes and procedures associated with service desks (i.e. ITIL, Agile)
* Experience with corresponding software/hardware requirements (i.e. helpdesk ticketing, workflow software)
* Experience in optimizing ticket monitoring tools
* Experience in creating a document library and document version control
* Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
* 5-10 years working as an IT Business Process/Analyst.