We are currently recruiting for IT Generalist for our global pharmaceutical and life sciences client based in Dublin. This role is suitable for someone who is comfortable in wearing many hats within the IT team and prioritise the tasks.
This is 3 day per week initial 6 months day rate contract with high probability of extension. Is short work week something you are seeking? This might be your opportunity to consider.
- Being the interface between the IT Ecosystem and the local Business/site
- IT process guidance for the local Business
- Landline telephony management (incl. Fax) & Mobile telephony management (mobile devices, routing, porting, procurement;; excluding SIM-card management)
- Telephony contract consultancy (good knowledge of the local market circumstances)
- Support of all kind of hardware & accessories and relocation support (IT workspace, printer, cabling & info screens)
- Creation of IT documentation (incl. Infrastructure, cabling plans, …), Provision of IT user trainings and digital education & IT improvement processes
- Smart Hands support + Infrastructure Services Hands on and
- Local language support (translation of user demands from local language to English and vice versa, supporting the user to create tickets in English language, dealing with those tickets during its lifecycle)
- Building basic tech-savvy organization (e. g. MS Office hints, general IT hints, idea-sharing, advices…) and Basic IT Consultancy (incl. business managed local applications)
- Active engagement in ticket monitoring (logrunners, …)
- Fulfilling local legal IT requirements (e. g. data backup to external hard discs, safe-keeping, local tracing of user hardware, dealing with mandatory governmental surveys, …)
- Facilitator between strategic partners and local users (e. g. urgent handover of IT equipment in field sites), Access management (including CCTV, video surveillance, physical access control) & IT Asset management
- 4+years' experience in IT and Infrastructure support.
- Experience in IT hardware and software management
- Ability to coordinate and manage multiple branch operations.
- Be flexible and organised to prioritise the multiple tasks.
- Must holds full driving license.
Interested? Click on 'Apply' below to send your CV.