Production Operator's - Full Time/Part Time (Day/Evening/Night/Weekend Shift)
Manpower have an opportunity for anyone interested in working in a manufacturing environment as a Production Operator based in, Tuam Co. Galway. We are delighted to be building a panel of candidates across all shifts for these positions.
These roles will be short term.
The successful candidate will:
- Consistently meet customer requirements and targets
- Maximise output by operating efficiently and minimising waste
- Be innovative
- Maintain proper housekeeping and Health & Safety standards
- Willing to be flexible and open to learning, and training in new processes
- Be honest and flexible and a good team player
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent qualification.
- High level of dexterity and attention to detail
- Previous experience in a similar role is a an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fast learner - ability to learn new processes fast
- Previous experience in a target driven environment would be an advantage
- Operation of Production Machines
- Adhere to Quality Standards
- Perform all steps in accordance with Work Instructions
- Fill up QRAP and Kosu sheets as required
- Adherence to Product Handling Procedure
- Operate various pieces of equipment as specified
- Train other operators if required
- Maintain 5S in the workplace
- Be Health & Safety aware
If you are interested in these positions please apply through the link below.