Logistics Compliance Coordinator.
Our client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the Forbes Global 2000, Fortune 500 and is ranked among the fastest growing companies in the world. They are a product led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including technology, consulting, and operations services.
- 3 - 4 years relevant experience in logistics compliance
- Provide project management and subject matter support for key business unit(s) with their strategic initiatives.
- Work closely with cross-functional team members including Legal and Tax to ensure imports/exports take place in a compliant manner.
- Assist global team members to ensure timely clearance instructions are provided to customs brokers and problem shipments are addressed.
- Help process the Move Order Requests (MORs), which are placed from various warehouses across a number of locations - both client and non-client sites
- Review and ensure that all commercial documents in connection with the MORs are in place and compliant with shipping practices.
- Support creation of Manual Trade documents as needed
- Maintain brokerage performance reports
- Review and approve commercial invoices generated for order types
- Coordinate and resolve or escalate where required, inbound international shipments held at customs
- Carry out emerging markets research to determine shipping and compliance regulations in new locations.
- Provide location code management within the provided commercial invoice tool used internally.
- Manage the process of receiving MORs and Supply Chain Portal (SR+) requests to confirm delivery by carriers.
- Manage Order Form entry via internal systems.
- Support all Tax and Customs audits in alignment with Legal Regional Team
- Audit all supporting documentation provided by external partners to ensure compliance on all FCPA and Anti Bribery requirements
- Complete Due Diligence on all external parties in alignment with Legal requirements
- Monitor and manage all PII and Denied Party Screening requests
For more information please contact Candice.firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 645 5240