HR Business Partner
6 days left
HR Business Partner
The HR Business Partner is responsible for all the activities related to Human Resources Management. The mission of this position is maximizing the effectiveness and efficiency of the workforce and ensuring that the employees feel comfortable and integrated in the culture of the company. The HR Business Partner needs to ensure that the local practices are aligned with the corporate policies.
This position is also responsible for ensuring that the company learning platform is disseminated correctly and efficiently for the site and is responsible for training compliance. Key to this part of the role is also ensuring that a site wide learning and development strategy and culture is embedded within the organisation.
- Lead and support initiatives to increase HR efficiency.
- Support the development and delivery of HR best practice to the site.
- Support internal communication initiatives working with Corporate Communications.
- Develop strategic employee engagement events and initiatives.
- Assist, develop and implement local HR strategies to meet business requirements.
- Develop effective relationships with management across all levels of the organization and to deliver support and advice on all manner of HR related topics.
- Identify improvement opportunities using analysis of HR metrics and work with internal customers to identify, develop and prioritize the delivery of their people needs.
- Responsible for keeping up to date with emerging Employment Law and changes within the industry and implementing/reviewing/updating local policies.
- Coach, support and advise management to ensure effective leadership of their people.
- Lead and support the delivery of both local and Corporate HR projects.
- Responsible for ensuring the HR Team delivers operational processes from hire to retire.
- Responsible for ensuring two company payrolls (250+ employees) are administered correctly with a third-party payroll provider
- Ensuring a full annual performance review process takes place.
- Supporting all Compensation & Benefits annual processes such as Objective setting, Achievement, Merit Increase etc.
- GDPR Data Protection Officer for the site - ensuring the site complies with all GDPR requirements.
- Support and ensure the most accurate data for budgets and forecasting.
- Support management in headcount planning and use of Success Factors platform.
- Responsible for the Recruitment Strategy for the site - working with an RPO to ensure an effective recruitment process is completed and making any and all improvements where necessary to build a talent pipeline as per business needs.
- Full management of all employee relations issues and ensuring all relevant procedures are adhered to in a full and fair manner.
- Requirement to have some knowledge of Quality Compliance within the Pharmaceutical industry as participating in QRM and site Quality Management activities such as Deviations, CAPAs and Change Controls will be necessary. Responsible for Facilities Management of soft services such as the canteen contract
- Be a Change Agent: This role is required to manage change effectively within an organization and be able to identify the need for change.
- Responsible for site Learning and Development strategy for the site and the administration of the learning platform and associated trainings
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization. Ability to influence, lead teams and promote a team environment. Demonstrate effective leadership skills. Ability to understand big picture and willingness to contribute.
- Ability to travel to Spain and or USA for periods of time for training without restriction
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- 5+ years Pharmaceutical/Bioscience or Medical Device Manufacturing Experience
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly