Email Marketing Specialist
Email Marketing Specialist - Dropbox
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We're responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
We are looking for a Email/Lifecycle Marketing Specialist to develop, scale and optimise our marketing campaigns with the purpose of engaging our Dropbox customer base.
You will understand marketing and sales processes, have working knowledge of lifecycle email and mobile push notification marketing, marketing automation, A/B testing, reporting, and able to take on a dedicated project management approach towards these initiatives.
Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees.
- Own end-to-end creation, deployment and maintenance of email and notification campaigns across global markets that engage millions of users.
- Partner closely with audience specialists to build a deep understanding of the target prospect and their needs; apply thoughtful data-orientated, segmentation approaches to effectively reach them.
- Project manage a programme from strategy, creation, experimentation, execution and reporting.
- Build and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Actively measure and track email and notification program engagement.
- You will actively test and optimize programs to improve performance.
- Collaborate closely with key partners on marketing and product teams to help launch new products and build meaningful and engaging email onboarding for our customers.
- Troubleshoot issues with campaigns in a timely manner
- Track record working with sales/ email and notification marketing automation tools e.g. Iterable, Braze, Marketo, Salesforce
- Creating and managing strategies to engage customers and retain new customers
- You have a creative and analytical mindset that would lend to email and notification campaigns optimizations
- Excellent communication skills with ability to clearly articulate impact and work cross-functionally across multiple internal teams
- You will thrive in a fast-paced, iterative, metric driven environment
- You are self starter, with a real passion for building and troubleshooting
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years+ experience